Monday, September 6, 2010

Creative Whirlwind

I had a flurry of creative activity over the last week and have about a dozen new framed chalkboards coming.

Here are the first of the newbies.

As an aside, I am beginning to wonder how I will make these in the winter since my "workshop" is outside under the carport. Does anybody sell fingerless gloves anymore?

Drum roll please....I have "opened" a new venue at the Gig Harbor Gift Mall. I have a little space of my own to display all sorts of goodies for sale.

The people over there are so friendly and welcoming and creative
that it is a nice community to be involved with. Gig Harbor is a great little place to walk around and do a little shopping.


There are lots of small independently owned stores so no two things are alike. A breath of fresh air in the age of Walmarts and Targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment