Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Bird Seed Ornaments



"Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy." - Osho





I made these as stocking stuffers! From the informal feedback we have received from the neighborhood birds, they are a hit! I plan to use them as part of my place setting design for Christmas dinner. I think that as the weather gets a little colder, the birds need a little help.





Kind of a cute little party favor! I am wondering if winter brides would enjoy using these as little favors for their guests. To me, it is preferable to sugar coated almonds, mints or matchbooks.


I am selling these on my etsy site in groups of 3. Kinda cute don't you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment